Honored Social Butterfly

Mon July30th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 487

Hi Everyone, It was a very rainy weekend, and overcast here all day, we needed the rain however, so it was all good.

Here are your numbers for today>

B-8  N-34  G-52  I-26  O-64

G-59   O-66  I-27  N-42  B-3

B-13  G-56  N-38

Good luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Off to a good start with 4 numbers hope I get more numbers tomrrow and they match.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

We had rain today and it was a soaker. It also lowered the temperature from 100's to low 90's.
I got a few numbers a good beginning. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Four hits mark a good start.
Summer time is not a good time to travel. In fact, it's not even good to leave the comfort of home. ( I must be getting old.)
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Had a nice day here today only made it to 78 - what a relief from all those 90's. Only 3 for me tonight

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

We got a nice little shower this evening, I'm off to a pretty good start with 4 numbers.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

A slow start but it's Monday and the rest of the week is catch up ..Not a bad day except I noticed wasp gathering near the roof line, these are the smaller ones. I don't look forward to having to hire an exterminator as they're not cheap. It seems every few years it's bees or these things..same area..
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health