Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon July30th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 487

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon July30th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 487

Hi Everyone, It was a very rainy weekend, and overcast here all day, we needed the rain however, so it was all good.

Here are your numbers for today>

B-8  N-34  G-52  I-26  O-64

G-59   O-66  I-27  N-42  B-3

B-13  G-56  N-38

Good luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Off to a good start with 4 numbers hope I get more numbers tomrrow and they match.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

We had rain today and it was a soaker. It also lowered the temperature from 100's to low 90's.
I got a few numbers a good beginning. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Four hits mark a good start.
Summer time is not a good time to travel. In fact, it's not even good to leave the comfort of home. ( I must be getting old.)
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Had a nice day here today only made it to 78 - what a relief from all those 90's. Only 3 for me tonight

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We got a nice little shower this evening, I'm off to a pretty good start with 4 numbers.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A slow start but it's Monday and the rest of the week is catch up ..Not a bad day except I noticed wasp gathering near the roof line, these are the smaller ones. I don't look forward to having to hire an exterminator as they're not cheap. It seems every few years it's bees or these things..same area..
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP