Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon July 29th Welcome to Bingo Game 539

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon July 29th Welcome to Bingo Game 539

Hi Everyone, Well got through a hot muggy weekend, rained heavy this morning, now we have a hot muggy afternoon..

and so it goes.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-13  G-52  I-22  O-72  N-31

I-18  G-48  O-66  B-6  N-41

G-51  O-63  I-25

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Regular Social Butterfly

It was not hot last night. But we're told that two named storms (Eric and Flossie) are forming in Central Pacific and may reach us sometimes this week or next. They can become hurricane by then. Our four large islands have high mountains that usually manage to shear off hurricane's multi layers of bad weather force. Now and then, a storm /hurricane can approach from a slightly different angle (like from the East-North-East) , and avoid the shearing affect. That was how in 1992, when Kauai, the Northern most of the island chain, got hit by Iniki.
Nothing is totally good or totally bad. Kauai got on the tourist map and has increased visitors count ever since.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

There is a drought here as I only got 2 numbers tonight.

I went to the doctors today, my dil said I should go and get what I have confirmed by them, my saying it was shingles wasn't enough for her. Then I ended up with a prescription for 14 pills that cost me 28 dollars. If it helps get rid of it quicker which she said it would then I guess it's worth it. This is the second time since I had the Zostavax for it that I have had an outbreak. Only a very small area with about six blisters and not painful. Thank the Lord.

I have been thinking of getting the new shots that are supposed to  be better so I guess this makes up my mind for me.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh Dear, Like you I hope it's over with quickly SassyLady !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, it isn't causing any pain and stopped itching by the time I went to the doctor. I could have gone to the emergency room, $90 copay, chose to go to the doctor since there wasn't really any emergency and the Caladryl stopped the itch and only a $15 copay. The Zostafax really made a differnce. They said it wouldn't be 100% but that if you got an outbreak it would not be as severe. I don't know what the copay for the new shots (a series of 2 shots) is but when I got the older version I had to go to the public health department for it and put out $160 and wait for my insurance to reimburse me $90. They get us coming and going. LOL!!! 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We been a little rain off and on this evening, 7 numbers for me scattered around the board.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen it also hot and muggy here as well, but no rain, it seems to be all around us. I got a few numbers, to help me.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP