Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon July 13th Welcome to Bingo Game 589

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon July 13th Welcome to Bingo Game 589

Hi Everyone, We had a great morning, the it got in the high 80's, which is better than the 90's huh?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7  N-33  I-21  G-52  O-64

I-25  G-54  N-37  B-4  O-68

N-43  I-29  B-2

Good Luck, Waiting for the sun to go down a little before I venture outside, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Nice start off with 5 good ones.

I haven't left the apartment, and probably won't for the rest of today. But from my glass door and windows. I can see that there's a slight breeze moving the coconut fronds. The clouds are visible in many layers, textures and shapes, giving the ocean different shades of blues, gray, and green. To think I used to spend the whole day in the water or on the beach. Now, I get up early in the morning and do my power walk at the break of dawn to avoid sun rays, which are like needles to my mature skin. Yep, this "candy a...s" can't take the sun nor spend too much time unshaded.
Honored Social Butterfly

I got a few numbers today but nothing lining up together, right now it's still in the 90's

Recognized Social Butterfly

It is hot, hot, hot, in Texas. I am dreading going out this evening to put the garbage to the curb. I finally got my hair cut today, I have been trying to get it cut since March. I decided no perms just cut short, it is easier to take care and I don't know when I will get another hair cut.
I got a few numbers tonight. See you all tomorrow. Stay cool, wear your mask.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow I'm late and thought for sure I would be posting behind a few of you. Well I got 4 numbers and they are definitely not trying to come close to a bingo.

We made 92 today. It did nothing to help the fact that we are taking cold showers since Friday. Not as easy as you think until you have to do it. LOL! It will probably be fixed by next Wednesday, I hope, long story.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP