Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon July 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 641

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon July 12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 641

Hi Everyone, Another stormy day here, severe storms in our area, I hate when they come in the evening.

Hope your weather is nicer for you.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-3  N-40  I-23  G-47  O-68

N-35  G-56  N-44  B-9  O-63

I-18  B-6  G-52

GOOD LUCK, Please Welcome our New player, justpj

who is joining us tonight. I'll check back later,Jen.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen I know storms especially at night when you can't see anything coming can be scary. Thank goodness all I am getting now is pop up showers just before sunset, but I remember a month ago when I was having rain 24/7 for solid 3 weeks, I didn't sleep well at night.

I got a few numbers that won't help me at all. Welcome justpj glad to have you here, and wouldn't it be great if you won your first bingo as a new member.

You all take care stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to our bingo group Pam @justpj. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

I will try and be optimistic and say I am half way there, kind of like the glass being half full instead of half empty. We had a little rain shower that didn't last but for the most part it was a sunny day. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to the group justpj! I got 5 numbers so far. We had stormy weather late last night and early this morning.

Silver Conversationalist

Sorry to hear about your storms @jen43. It’s been raining off and on here today. The rest of the week is forecasted to be the same. I got 5 numbers tonight but they are nowhere near lined up! Welcome @justpj. I’m glad you decided to play.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, looking forward to playing. 

I only got 3 numbers.  I will have to do better than that lol

Thanks
Pam G.
Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome, Pam.  We've been playing Bingo with Jen rain or shine, year after year.  I am not one of the original members.  But my notes show that the earliest game I  have a record for is game 55.  I started a few games before that (before I started keeping all played games with Excel.)

For many of us, this is one habit we don't want to kick anytime soon. (Or at least not by our choice!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP