Take 25 percent off the cost of the award-winning AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code ‘BHM’ for savings.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mon Jan5th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 314

Message 1 of 11

4 #'s today and thanks for sending me the last # wasn't the right O ha!ha! but will do.cold Cold here 2 right now which has gone up from 0 this afternoon.Not many people out staying inside an staying warm.Good luck everyone and stay warm.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Got my norm as far as numbers go. But our weather is really something else. Yesterday's temp. was 52 today right now it's 9. I feel so sorry for the animals that are outside. No snow to insulate my prennials, Hmm, wonder what I'm going to lose this year. Wish we had some snow but not like Buffalo,N.Y.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Hi Bert, Re hubby, he continues about the same, good days and bad, I call every day, sometimes I speak to him, sometimes to the nurses, there was an incident with another patient, no harm done, but they kept a close eye on him for 45 minutes afterwards. Was going to go up and see him yesterday but the weather was too bad, I talked to him instead, only a few minutes and then he wandered away from the phone, his nurse did say there was no aggression yesterday, so that was good, am still on hold, don't know how much longer it will be before he is moved to a facility. I pray each night for him to have a good day, and a restful night.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

It's cool here at Lake Berryessa in the daytime and what I think of as cold, but I don't want to hear the laughter, so will leave it at that. Five #s today. Until tomorrow......

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Hi  All - Got 3 numbers tonight - they say Colorado is going to warm up in the 50's & then snow again on Wd. - Stay warm all & take care.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11
I got 4#s ...it's been very windy and gusty making the temps feel very cold...
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Oh dear, wonder what this will look like since I changed my settings this am.

Jen, how is Denny doing? You haven't said in a few days. Still keeping you both in my prayers.

Tonight I got 4 #'s and it looks promising.

Not so warm or sunny here in Florida but even though I miss the winter I won't hurry and move back. LOL!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11
5# numbers today and no snow but it's cold temperatures dropping down in the teens this week
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11
It has been very cold and it will be like that all week. Only one number tonight, not a good sign for starting bingo this week. See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11
3 # here Cold Snow is to start around 5 or 6
Kudos
Views