Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan31st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 670

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan31st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 670

Hi Everyone, Please welcome Mistyme33, she joins us tonight.

Well ladies, we are under a Winter storm warning, it will start tomorrow and run into Thurs, freezing rain,and heavy snow, pray with me that the power stays on.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6 N-35 I-23 G-54 O-66

N-44 B-3 G-46 I-18 O-63

G-46 O-70 B-8

Have a good game, I'll check back soon,Jen

bingo-8.jpg

Periodic Contributor

Hello ladies,

I thank you all for the warm welcome. Happy to be here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Got 5 numbers

Social Butterfly

You are very welcome and thanks for the thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š @MistyMe33 . Hope you enjoy. You have a good start.

Gold Conversationalist

welcome mistyme33   good luck game

we are expecting lots of snow starting wednesay  hopefully no power outage too    8-14 inches some areas near by prayers for everyone..

WANDA MORRIS
Bronze Conversationalist

Welcome to Bingo Mistyme!

Sandy

Conversationalist

Yikes ๐Ÿ™„ Oh my, my!! I did not even have ONE number lol!! That sure is a first for me!!

Welcome Mistyme33 ๐Ÿ˜

Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to Mistyme33, I hope you enjoy our group.

I must apologize as I haven't done my card yet today but will be prepared for tomorrow. I just wanted to say that we managed to make it to 60 today. After a very cold Saturday, 25 at 7am and a high of 47 at 3pm when it started to cool off again. I took a tip from my son and checked the temp in upstate Ny where my daughter lives. Ouch it was minus 28 and that made me feel warm so I was okay the rest of the day.  Anyway I was busy all morning and never got my numbers together on a card bu I promise I will have my act together tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Well it looks like everyone has bad weather on the way. Jen I will be getting your snow on Wednesday night and the next two days. The advantage I have is it will be gone by Sunday. I also hope my power stays on, because last year at this time when we had that really bad storm there was  people who were without power for 4 days. That is our wonderful system where the power companies relied on what the state can provide instead of drawing from other states when needed. 

I got some good numbers tonight. Welcome our new member MistyMe33 glad to have you and I hope you do well in this game.

You all take care and be safe.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to the group MistyMe33! Jen stay warm we got rain starting tomorrow thru Thursday, I got 5 numbers so far good luck to the rest of you ๐Ÿคž

Bronze Conversationalist

Caught 3 numbers tonight. Welcome @MistyMe33! Stay warm & toasty tonight @jen43๐Ÿ”ฅ

Social Butterfly

Welcome to new player @MistyMe33 . Hope you keep your power @jen43 . We aren't expecting moisture, just bitter cold single digits or less (from Wed to Sat). Hope you don't have problems with your snow and cold @LindaB671  and keep your power. I am worried for our power even with only cold. The power went out Saturday and it was a fairly nice day. So, I worry about y'alls power with the snow and freezing even more.  I have 3 numbers marked. Good luck to everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

I only got a few numbers. Good thing itโ€™s only Monday! Welcome @MistyMe33! Good luck with your weather @jen43. We are supposed to get two plus feet tonight and itโ€™s freezing out. Iโ€™ll pray for your power and mine Jen.

Bronze Conversationalist

Stay warm!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP