Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 512

Hi Everyone, It was a cold and frozen weekend here, right now it's 15, last night it was a minus 5..

Can you say winter is the pit's ?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  N-41  I-19  G-48  O-73

I-27  B-10  G-56  O-61  N-32

G-57  O-70  B-14

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

I almost forgot to check the numbers today. 4 hits. Not a bad beginning!
I cooked for a family gathering tonight. 8 adults and 3 kids. Kept it simple, so it was enjoyable for me as much as for everyone else.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen just think Spring will be here in approximately 8 weeks, ha ha. It was cold here in Fort Worth this weekend with the temperatures in the low 20's but no snow. Thank goodness my kitty heating pad is working in the kitty hotel. I had 5 kitties in there on Sunday and only 4 this morning.
I got more numbers tonight than I have had all month, maybe my luck is starting to change. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, stay warm and inside, been there, done that and it isn't fun. You know I would still trade the heat and humidity for the winter. I'm ducking, don't throw anything at me. LOL!  Must be because I was raised in that kind of weather.

Good luck everyone, I got 3 tonight.

Kudos
Views
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Wow, I'm glad our temp's don't get that low I couldn't stand it, I got a few numbers today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png