Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 512

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 512

Hi Everyone, It was a cold and frozen weekend here, right now it's 15, last night it was a minus 5..

Can you say winter is the pit's ?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  N-41  I-19  G-48  O-73

I-27  B-10  G-56  O-61  N-32

G-57  O-70  B-14

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I almost forgot to check the numbers today. 4 hits. Not a bad beginning!
I cooked for a family gathering tonight. 8 adults and 3 kids. Kept it simple, so it was enjoyable for me as much as for everyone else.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen just think Spring will be here in approximately 8 weeks, ha ha. It was cold here in Fort Worth this weekend with the temperatures in the low 20's but no snow. Thank goodness my kitty heating pad is working in the kitty hotel. I had 5 kitties in there on Sunday and only 4 this morning.
I got more numbers tonight than I have had all month, maybe my luck is starting to change. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, stay warm and inside, been there, done that and it isn't fun. You know I would still trade the heat and humidity for the winter. I'm ducking, don't throw anything at me. LOL!  Must be because I was raised in that kind of weather.

Good luck everyone, I got 3 tonight.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I'm glad our temp's don't get that low I couldn't stand it, I got a few numbers today.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP