Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan14th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 511

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan14th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 511

Hi Everyone, Boy what a snowstorm we had, over 8 inches and 9 in some places, everything pretty much shut down, Saturday night the power went out in the whole town, was out for over four hours ! Came back on a 11pm, took a while for the furnace to catch up, God Bless the men from the electric company !!

All the roads have been plowed, but it's still bad out there, AND...they are talking a repeat for this coming weekend...

I hope you all stayed nice and warm..

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-3  N-45  I-22  G-47  O-66

I-25  G-52  N-34  B-8  O-73

N-42  B-11  I-27

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen stay warm, and I hope your power doesn't go out again. I remember those days when living in Illinois. In Texas it is just cold, but it will get warm again and than cold again.
I got 4 numbers tonight a good start. Stay warm or cool depending where you live.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Holy cow Jen -   what a weekend you had - stay warm.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No snow our way but it was very cold, I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Very s-l-o-w start for the beginning of the week. Hopefully, it'll gain speed as the week moves on.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Some numbers here and there...Stay warm and safe. We are expecting something on Friday and this coming Sunday..Hopefully it will be a rain/snow mixture and not be treacherous out...I plan to stay in and knit...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow Jen, try and stay warm. The house always seems to get cold fast and then take forever to get warm again.

I got 1 # tonight, but I will be optimistic and say 1 is better than none.

Cooler here today only 62, the wind was coming from the North and I wish you people that live there would try and hold it back from heading South. LOL!

Bronze Conversationalist

Got three numbers at least it's a start.No snow here just cold.Good luck everyone and stay in and keep warm.Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP