Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mon Jan12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 315

Message 1 of 9
I hope everything will work out for the best when Denny is moved to the new care facility.

I'm a golf widow this week Smiley Happy The Hawaiian Open is being played in town, and the old man is like a kid a a candy store. He is a dedicated volunteer for this event. I'd drop him off at the golf course early in the morning, and I don't see him until sunset, tired and happy. Sad and lonely me? Heck no. I go out to lunch with the girls!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Glad that things sound better for Denny and at least he's eating right.5 #'s today and two rows started will see what happens tomorrow.Good luck everyone and stay warm, we've warmed up here from -0 to 14 they say by the weekend we might get to 34 or 35 that will be nice.Ha!HA!.take care everyone and see you tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, I spoke to him briefly around five thirty, he sounded good.

It's a little over an hours drive from here, a good two lane road, it's in a small town.

The temps are really dropping, so the roads might be a little snowy, my dtr is a careful driver, so we should be ok, she wants to leave at 10am.

Can't wait to see him.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

four numbers tonight, which is better than my usual two. Have a good trip tomorrow and may the roads be dry. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Hi All - Only got a couple numbers today. Still cold here with more snow tomorrow. Sure hope all goes well for Denny -  Love & prayers to you both. Lynne

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Glad the news is good Jen. Hope you have a good visit tomorrow and that Denny has settled in okay.

Tonight I got 4 numbers and a couple of them are lined up fairly good.

Have a good evening everyone, I am back to my unpacking which is going very slowly.  Today I did my laundry so didn't accomplish a lot in the box department.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9
I got ample numbers and some are actually lining up..You have my prayers and best wishes that all goes well with Dennys adjustment in his recent move. I'm sure he will welcome the homemade cookies that you made and your company...Take care...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9
Enjoy your visit tomorrow with your hubby I'm sure he'll be happy to see y'all and enjoy his cookies you baked for him. 4 numbers for me today
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mon Jan12th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 315

Message 9 of 9

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a decent weekend, we had some freezing rain and some drifting snow here and there, but nothing major, I did however stay inside all weekend,

bingo_welcome.gif

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY, GOOD LUCK!

B-8  N-34  I-19  G-47  O-65

I-21  G-55  O-72  B-10  N-44

Have a good game, I'm waiting on a phone call from a nurse at the new facility about hubbys meds, he was discharged from the hsp at 2pm, so they are probably getting him settled in by now, my dtr and I are going up tomorrow to take his clothes, and some chocolate chip cookies I made for him, he loves homemade cookies, and I will be filling out paperwork, and meeting all the department heads.

Be back in a bit, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies