Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan 20th Welcome To Bingo Game 564

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan 20th Welcome To Bingo Game 564

Hi Everyone, Well it's bitterly cold here, and was spitting snow at one point today, random snowflakes, didn't last. think it got too cold..lol

Here are your numbers for tonight>

N-34  I-23  B-5  O-62  G-57

B-14  G-46  I-18  N-41  O-71

G-54  B-7  N-31

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, it's Chicken and Dumplings for supper, how many of you have had this old fashioned dish?

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi everyone! I'm back, playing bingo with y'all this week.

Jen, I changed your "O57" to O67 on my bingo card. Is that correct? Or did you mean "O75" but typed "057".
Honored Social Butterfly

miliannie, Yes it's O-67, Thanks and sorry bout that!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh I love chicken and dumplings. My mother made the best dumplings, fat fluffy and they looked just like clouds floating on top of the pot of gravy and chicken, pure comfort food on a cold night.

Ladyfox, chicken and dumplings from a can, That's a new one on me.

Okay enough of that I already ate enough tonight. Cold here today and going to be colder tomorrow, then I think they said it would start warming up a bit, probably take us from 50 to 80 in one day again. Our high was about 54 and it took until mid afternoon to get that high.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

We been in the 30's all day, Jen I love chicken and dumplings and not from the can, old fashioned homemade. I got a few numbers today nothing to brag about though.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes ladyfox58, Me too, I made a big pot of it yesterday, soo good.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP