Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan 13th Welcome To Bingo Game 563

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan 13th Welcome To Bingo Game 563

Hi Everyone, and Welcome to a much anticipated Bingo Game!

Happy to be here.

Here are your numbers for today>

B- 4  N-35  I-22  G-50  O-63

I-19  B-8  N-42  G-56  O-70

N-31  G-47  B-10

Good Luck and Enjoy, I'm gonna go sample my soup, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here had made chicken soup last week and to much for one person . LOL tryed to share with friends and family but no one wanted any. It was very good with carrots and onions and noodles cut up chicken breasts broth was nice and thick and seasoning were just right and corn bread a must. LOL but i finally finished it in 6 days . i feel like i have grown wings and clucking LOOL
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Your chicken soup sounds great, I would not have turned it down! And I love cornbread !
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

How sweet it was not having to hop out of bet at 4:30 am this morning. The Sony Open 2020 is now history. The old man and I were completely worn out! We both took a long nap right after lunch. I hope we can fall asleep tonight!

7 numbers landed on my card. Let's see where tomorrow's numbers will fall.
Honored Social Butterfly

I bet you two were exhausted, that was a lot of hours for both of you, sleep well.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, all's well that ends well. I'm in fairly good shape.

Soup sounds great Jen. I always made homemade soups and now I am living with my youngest and he only eats Campbells tomato or chicken noodle, condensed. Good grief! Where did I go wrong? LOL!

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I know right? Love homemade soups and my kids do too, I usually give my leftovers to my daughter who lives not far away.
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad things were straighten out, got a few numbers today. Soup sounds good on a day like today cold and rainy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP