Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Jan 10th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 667

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Jan 10th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 667

Hi Everyone, it was a teeny bit warmer this past weekend,we even had sunshine in the afternoon.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4 I-22 G-48 I-26 O-71

N-34 B-9 I-16 G-53 O-62

B-2 N-39 O-75

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check,Jen

bingo-8.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

It's Sony Open week in HI.  And I'm a (repeated) volunteer!  Today, we had very little activity, but I still came home after 4PM HST.  Every day, I'll be late or later at checking in with you all.  Please bear with me if I yell Bingo after many of you have gone to bed.

Social Butterfly

Got 3 numbers.They can wave at each other. Weather still up and down. Congrats again @ladyfox58 , @miliannie and @SassiLady  for all the big wins on Friday.  Sorry you are still itching @SassiLady . Good luck on the new Bingo week to all.

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you, Vexed.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, it's after eight here and only two people posted. I guess the rest are trying to keep warm and are hibernating. We are having mid 40's at night and low to mid 60's in the day.

Me, I am still itching so there is nothing new here to report. Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

I got a couple numbers but itโ€™s only Monday. Itโ€™s very cold and windy here tonight. ๐ŸŒฌ Good luck everyone.

Bronze Conversationalist

I've been MIA with my healthy but I'm back! I hope to start in on Monday xo

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 4 numbers so far and some of them lining up together.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The weather today was cold and damp and sunny. I got 8 numbers tonight, so I should have had a win, but no because they are all over the card.

I finally got my Alexa and my doorbell camera working. My grandson, best his heart came over and finally got it to work. 

You all have a great night.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP