Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb6th WELCOME TO BINGO GME 421

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb6th WELCOME TO BINGO GME 421

Hi Everyone, Hope you enjoyed the weekend, very foggy here today, with a little drizzel, temps in the high 30s, could be worse right?

Here are the numbers for today, hope the new cards are good for you...

G-52  B-8  N-34  I-20  O-67

B-3  N-42  G-47  O-72  I-17

O-62  B-13  I-26

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Seven numbers tonight and two rows looking good will see what tomorrow brings.Cold here no snow but maybe some rain.Good luck everyone and enjoy tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Four for me today, we will see what tomorrow brings.  It warmed up today.  Melted some snow which is good.  See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am glad to be back, and especially in Texas. I did have reasonable weather while in Canada, and even two days of snow.
My brother's service was really nice and was called Celebration of Life. I had a bit of a problem getting back in the States due to our President, but I have a family member who has pull and used it, and was able to go thru customs.
Today it was in the high 70's and will continue thru the week.
Tonight I got a few numbers, so I don't know if I like these new cards or not, ha. ha. See you all tomorrow and have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Gee got 8 numbers tonight - think I will like the new cards.  We had a warm day today 61 degrees can you believe it & this is February.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

You are a great bingo caller today, Jen. 7 hits for me. Whooppee!

I followed your instruction and deleted all numbers for a particular Card number and replaced it with the new numbers. For example, you sent me Card # 52. (this is just an example). I opened my Excel program that has all my saved bingo cards, bring up Card 52, cleared all numbers on that card then typed in new numbers (less confusing for me than typing new numbers over the old ones). I will continue to do that, one card at a time, until you make another announcement about throwing away the old cards. God bless Excel program!
Honored Social Butterfly

Miliannie, congratulations on your mastering the Excel program. I have to say this because it was the only thing I could never wrap my head around, even after two classes in it, and I took computer programing, shame on me. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So far not too bad. Six #'s for me and looking good. Of course it could die right where it is so I won't count my chickens just yet.

Jen with the crazy up and down weather that has been going on this year the high 30's sounds like a winter heat wave.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Temp was up in 70's today, I got 3 numbers today

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got six numbers and it's looking good...Looks like we're in for some foul weather over the next few days and also this weekend...Hopefully it won't be a lot of snow..rain I can take...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP