Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb18th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 516

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb18th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 516

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, I woke up yesterday feeling awful, headache , sore throat, general yucky feeling, been spending a lot of time in bed, it's been quite awhile since I've had a cold, or whatever this is...

Here are your #s for tonight>

I-22  B-11  G-53  N-33  O-64

G-46  N-37  B-7  O-68  I-24

B-4  N-41  O-74

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I did not get my numbers for Bingo
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

get-well-soon-quotes-for-kids.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Aaah, the February viral symptoms! We've been battling them on the Islands, my lady line dancers and I. Thanks to the flu shots, we only got the cold virus and our sinuses got the brunt of it for a couple of days when the weather dipped into the low 60's.
I hope you got the milder cold, and not the devastating flu. What was that saying again? "Stuff a cold and starve a fever."? And the old remedy of sipping a shot of whiskey before bedtime will certainly help. Take care of yourself, Jen.
Honored Social Butterfly

Hope you feel better soon Jen, I got 4 numbers today.

Social Butterfly

Oh Jen - sorry you are not feeling well  - please take care of yourself.  4 numbers for me tonight - nothing special.  It's a big 8 degrees here with snow - where is Spring.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Take care of your self..Have some Chicken soup and drink plenty of liquids...Hope you are feeling better tomorrow..Otherwise I got about four numbers..We;re having homemade Beef Stew as it's getting very cold out..and we had about a few inches of wet snow last night...and another storm is on its way mid week or so...
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, please take care of yourself, lots of liquids and yes chicken soup.

I got four numbers but they need some help.

Just for the record, I have had the flu about twice and the last time was the 1980's, I have never had a flu shot and never will, it's nothing but a crap shoot and they rarely get it right. I am an advocate of getting a Pneumonia shot though, especially since I am allergic to Penicillin and Cipro. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP