Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb 8th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 619

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 8th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 619

Hi Everyone, We remain in a deep freeze here, at temp of 14 right now..

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-10  N-35  I-22  G-49  O-61

I-25  G-55  N-45  B-3  O-74

G-47  B-8  O-65

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Boy you are right - looks to be a cold week.  Stay warm

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

2  n= 35   13 degrees here michigan

WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi Jen.  You're almost perfect, except for 2 teeny tiny points.  Where do you want me to daub the second N35 and that odd N47?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

N-45 and G-47

SORRY, I edited my post.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Brrrrr, I am shivering just thinking about those temps Jen. I haven't spoken to my daughter since Friday and they were expecting a minimum of 3 foot of lake affect snow over the weekend. I had to laugh as she said "I don't know where we are going to put it". I remember saying that many times when I lived in central NY State.

Now I think my card is chilled also as it only has 2 numbers. Good luck everyone and stay warm.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I guess that cold weather gone be heading my way after it hits Texas because we got some very cold weather ahead. I got 6 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen I am shivering just reading about your weather. I think that cold weather is what is heading towards Texas. According to the weatherman there is an Arctic Blast on the way. I can hardly wait, as I sit here snickering. 

I got a few numbers tonight. I know the N 47 was suppose to be a G, at least that is what I made it.

I am waiting for my Schwan's delivery tonight, as my supper is part of it. He is usually here by now.

Well must go, and put my garbage out for tomorrow. You all take care and stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP