Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 514

Hi Everyone, Running late, had one of those " Oh Darn I forgot to get some things the last time I was at th store" moments...

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-2  N-35  I-28  G-55  O-72

I-21  G-46  B-7  N-43  O-61

G-58  O-69  B-10

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, very foggy and damp out, trying to rain and getting colder,but hey every bit of the snow is gone ! , Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers yesterday forgot to check will try hard to remember this afternoon.Weather nice here warm enough to enjoy.Good luck everyone will check back later.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow 6 numbers and they are spread all over the board. They must be scared of each other.  It was a balmy 64 today, took it til three to make it there and then started to drop again.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The temperature today was 80, and last week it was 28, you got to love Texas. I can tell the temperature is high because my arthritis is bothering me, it always does during the summer when its warm or hot. I have Rheumatoid in my right hand and thank goodness I am left handed.
Oh well it could be worse. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Nice warm day today but rain is coming, 3 numbers for me today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had a nice sunny day but, just hear more snow is coming on Wed. - Oh boy. Got 5 numbers tonight - will wait & see what happens.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png