Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 514

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 4th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 514

Hi Everyone, Running late, had one of those " Oh Darn I forgot to get some things the last time I was at th store" moments...

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-2  N-35  I-28  G-55  O-72

I-21  G-46  B-7  N-43  O-61

G-58  O-69  B-10

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, very foggy and damp out, trying to rain and getting colder,but hey every bit of the snow is gone ! , Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers yesterday forgot to check will try hard to remember this afternoon.Weather nice here warm enough to enjoy.Good luck everyone will check back later.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow 6 numbers and they are spread all over the board. They must be scared of each other.  It was a balmy 64 today, took it til three to make it there and then started to drop again.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

The temperature today was 80, and last week it was 28, you got to love Texas. I can tell the temperature is high because my arthritis is bothering me, it always does during the summer when its warm or hot. I have Rheumatoid in my right hand and thank goodness I am left handed.
Oh well it could be worse. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Nice warm day today but rain is coming, 3 numbers for me today.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had a nice sunny day but, just hear more snow is coming on Wed. - Oh boy. Got 5 numbers tonight - will wait & see what happens.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP