Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 3rd Welcome To Bingo Game 566

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.

It's warmed up a lot, was in the high 50's yesterday...yeah !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5  N-36  G-52  I-21  O-66

G-50  B-11  O-61  N-33  I-19

N-39  G-48  B-2

Good Luck, It's pizza for supper, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Like Ladyfox we had 70 yesterday, but according to the weatherman we should be getting a winter mix on Wednesday .
I got a few numbers tonight and some hopeful spots.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

We were in the 70's yesterday and sure felt good, I'm off to a good start with 7 numbers today.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you are a tease I get two numbers on one line and then jump to another line and get two there, not to mention they are lines that need five numbers. LOL!

We got into the mid 70's today. So I guess the roller coaster is on it's way up again.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Btw, Jen's supper of pizza makes me think of our own pizza habit. Every time we step onto a cruise ship, we judge its pizza. The best one is by Celebrity. Ranking far below are the pizzas from Disney, Crystal, and NCL

Social Butterfly

A good beginning with 6 hits. I hope the momentum is ongoing for the rest of the week.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png