Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 424

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 424

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had nice weather for the weekend, Ours was cold, but boy has it warmed up today, almost hitting 60 !

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-7  I-18  O-62  N-33  G-47

N-40  G-52  B-14  I-22  O-66

I-20  O-74  G-46

Good Luck, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got two #'s tonight need alot more.Good luck everyone and had a nice day tomorrow,cold here but sunny.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No bingo here Good luck to all  Pleasant weather here today but guess is in forecast

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

All my numbers are together in the lower left corner, weird, maybe tomorrow I will get the other corners.
Sassilady I was in your state this weekend at Daytona, for the granddaddy of all Nascar races. I even had the grandsons with me, I found out that they have never been to any races and wanted to so I told them that I would try to get them to a few this year.
The weather was cloudy and last night we had rain almost prevented us from landing, but we made it in between storms. The weatherman says we are to expect more rains tomorrow with high winds and hail.
Well must go my tummy wants to eat. Have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got (5) numbers tonight and three are in the same row..that's a good sign...It was a lovely day today..a little of the chilly side but we went for a drive down to the area beach towns and walked up a sand dune to view the ocean..Of course I had to take a smooth stone as a souvenir to remember this day. We drove over a long wooden bridge that crosses the bay side of Duxbury beach...I am not a lover of bridges so I couldn't wait to be on solid ground..the water was choppy and a beautiful greenish color..
Periodic Contributor

4 numbers but NO Bingo

getting better this week at it

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 4 for me tonight.  This morning we had sunshine - this afternoon clouds with the possibility of snow later on.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Six for me tonight and I am only half way there, which may never happen.

We have been enjoying nice weather, the kind I would like to have all year long. I am dreading the dog days of summer. 

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This weather is so unpredictable it's either cold, hot, or raining. I got 3 numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP