Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb 1st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 618

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 1st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 618

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, we had a wintry mix here, and this week doesn't look good either !

Here are the numbers for today.>

B-6  N-33  I-24  G-51  O-64

I-27  G-46  N-38  B-2  O-67

N-40  B-10  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here  suppose to drop in the single digits  michigan , wind very cold and we do have snow . some places deep  mercy !!  lol

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm off to a pretty good start so far, it was very cold here today with rain coming close to weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I have a good start.  Let's hope the inertia keeps things moving to the finishing line this week with a victory.

It did not drizzle even a little bit this morning when I went out for my daily power walk.  The weather app says that on Wednesday there will be 100% chance of rain.  OK, I read it loud and clear.  Won't go for the walk on Wednesday.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay off to a fair start but it's cold here in not so sunny Florida. It was cloudy all day and never quite made it to 50. More of the same tomorrow except they say the sun will come out in the afternoon, then we are supposed to see 51, wow. We did have lovely day Saturday but it got lost come Sunday.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening, it was sunny and cold, but I guess I should consider myself lucky because I am not getting all that snow on the east coast.

I got a few numbers to get me started.

See you all tomorrow, stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP