Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 422

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 422

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, it's really warmed up here, saw my first robin this morning, a good sign...

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-6  N-35  I-23  G-48  O-64

I-21  G-52  N-39  B-11  O-72

O-67  B-3  G-54

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got seven numbers no bingo oh well.Congratulstions ladyfox way to go and a Monday no less.Warm here in the 40's and no rain or snow.Hope it stops raining in California they either get none or too much.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to our winner on Monday no less   I got 2 numbers today

Recognized Social Butterfly

Well Jen now I know where the warm weather we had this weekend went, so if that is how it works weather wise, than we are having rain and cold, and there is snow heading that way.
LadyFox congratulations on the bingo on a Monday, I guess that is your Irish Luck one month early. Just one number for me, so I have to have hope that the Bonus game will bring me luck.
See you are tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Wow Ladyfox you are really lucky - Congrats. Got 5 tonight but, not bingo for me. Take care all.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to LadyFox on your win...this was a quick one...and it's only Monday...
Honored Social Butterfly

WOW!! Jen, I have a BINGO on Card#26 across the middle B- 6, I - 23, FREE, G - 52, and O - 67

Gold Conversationalist

congrads for win last night foxylady
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, ladyfox CONGRATULATIONS!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OMG ! CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox, this is rare, on a MONDAY too.

bingo trophy new.jpgTHIS IS A GOOD BINGO !! Hey we might get in 2 Bonus games !

Honored Social Butterfly

I was really shocked myself had to look at it twice, thanks for the Congrats everyone!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Double wow LadyLuck, I mean ladyfox58, for your "right off the bat" win.
Honored Social Butterfly

Three for me and all over the place. Made it to the 70's here today and was very nice out.

My son put new rotors and brake pads etc. on my van Sunday now he is worried because they are sticking and smoking. He has to work on what is causing it this coming weekend. I hope he finds the problem and can fix it because I must leave here next week on Wednesday. Gulp. Say a prayer the problem gets solved. I know he was worried about it last night.

Good luck all.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP