Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Feb 11th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 515

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Feb 11th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 515

Hi Everyone, Running behind tonight, it's a rainy Monday, and looks like rain all week...

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-5  N-34  I-27  G-49  O-66

I-17  O-75  B-14  N-42  G-54

N-44  I-23  O-68

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

We had some big and fast winds on Sunday. Trees were down in parts of town. Luckily, no injuries. Our own condo lost a vent cover from the rooftop. Once again, it hit no one when it landed on the ground of the next building. The sea looked angry all around the island. On the North Shore, some of the waves washed up inland after trying to whip hard at the coastal rocks and concrete barriers near the water.
All is calm again today.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, here I am, still alive and kicking, just in case anyone missed me Friday. LOL!

We had a crazy day here as my son spent 12 hours of it riping out his bathroom and getting it ready for the plumber tomorrow and then the tile guy. I still needed 2 numbers for the large frame.

Tonight I have 5 numbers that are kind of crazy. Good luck everyone.......

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Rain is coming our way also, I'm off to a pretty good start with 6 numbers.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Nothing exciting for me tonight. Still cold here a big 32 but, they say 50's tomorrow

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen it seems you and I have the same weather rain, but they say it will be sunny tomorrow, and my area should be in the 70's one of these days this week.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP