Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Dec7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 610

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Dec7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 610

Hi Everyone, I didn't work on the tree today, boring things like laundry and dishes got in my way, plus I had to find more ornaments, did I mention it's a bigger tree? The middle looks good but the top and the bottom look a little bare.!

HERE are the numbers for tonight>

B-7  N-33  I-18  G-54  O-65

I-30  B-5  N-37  O-68  G-47

B-13  G-46  O-73

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Well, thank goodness for that free space in the middle! I got that and a few others, scattered about but I don't think I'm a treat anytime soon. I feel sorry for you ladies and your decorating concerns. Since I'm a guy and I live alone, adult children but no grandchildren, my Christmas decorating is easy. Here's a picture of how things look for this year's holiday,

christmas+tree+hd

Not too shabby, do you think? Of course, it's just the wallpaper for my laptop but since no one will see it but me, it just seemed a waste to go to all the trouble of setting up the tree, buying a dog, getting a fireplace installed, on and on it goes. So I've captured that coziness, a little creatively!   😉😊🎅🎄

I surely hope that none of you think for a minute that my holiday won't be a happy one because I assure you that it will. I've made it through many a Christmas on my own and it hasn't hurt me yet. So you all enjoy your decorating and keep telling about your families too. I really enjoy reading your messages and I feel quite honored to be a part of this special group! Merry Christmas to all and to all, a good night!   😃🤸‍♂️👍

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Regular Social Butterfly

My Christmas decoration is "dun".  I picked up the 2 pre-ordered poinsettia potted plants from my old alma mater this past Saturday (It was a fund raising for Project Grad, which didn't exist when I was in HS decades ago.)  They help brighten up a corner of our livingroom and remind us what a special holiday season we're in, even without the grandkids physically visiting us.

Social Butterfly

Hi All - Got my tree up & done - now I have an issue with the lights - holy cow - should have marked them last year. Sure hope everyone is doing well 

Recognized Social Butterfly

On Saturday I finally got my tree finished, and the rest of my Christmas toys, as my grandsons call them up and working.

I got a few numbers to get me started.

Jen just think when you get finished decorating your tree how great you will feel because then you will get to enjoy the beauty your tree will bring you. 

See you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I did get some numbers but they are scattered all over the board. I finally got my tree up and that's about all for now.

Honored Social Butterfly

Dinner seems to be a bit late so I am early, this doesn't happen too often.

I got 4 numbers tonight and have a start on a bingo depending of course on tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP