Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Dec30th Welcome to Bingo Game 561

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Dec30th Welcome to Bingo Game 561

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, Our temps have really dropped today and a very cold wind is blowing, could get some snow they say..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  N-32  G-52  I-23  O-64

G-56  I-17  B-6  N-41  O-61

I-28  B-12  G-46

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Wow it has been cold here - still lots of snow on the ground - was 10 first thing this morning they say it will warm by the weekend. Happy New Year's Eve!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi miliannie, welcome back! I missed you.

Only one lonely little number, can't wait for tomorrow for it to hopefully have some company.

We had some high 70's the past three days but tomorrow they are saying our high will be in the mid 50's.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi everybody! I've been traveling. Once in a while I would venture back to the seasonal part of the US to feel what y'all feel. Where I was the weather was not that cold, 35F-50F. But it was nippy enough for my thin blood. I'm back in my islands now, and it's just how I like it: 72F at night, 82F at its hottest during the day. The best part is to be able to play bingo with all my bingo friends. Oh yeah!

Each letter has a number but they are not on a straight line. Until tomorrow.
Honored Social Butterfly

Good to have you back miliannie, we missed you !
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It was cold and sunny. My new vacuum cleaner arrived on Saturday and I finally got around to opening the box today, and it was a little difficult to put together, but box is now a toy for my kitties until I get around to putting it out in the garage.
I got a few numbers today, see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Our temp's have dropped here also be in the 30's at night and have rain starting on New Year's day thru the weekend, I got a few numbers today but nothing connecting.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP