Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Dec 23rd Welcome to Bingo Game 560

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Dec 23rd Welcome to Bingo Game 560

Hi Everyone, michol was our winner on Friday , Congrats to her !

Are you all ready for Christmas ? I have almost everything done, I  wish All of You a Verry Merry Christmas !

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-7  N-33  I-16  G-55  O-62

I-28  G-45  B-11  O-72  N-34

G-53  O-68  N-32  I-28  B-3

N-31  B-12  G-60  O-61  I-19

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon. Jen

ad4205fb-c795-46d1-bfad-faf12b03e773_P4Photo.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

thumb-1920-191102.jpg

Contributor

Hi, How does a person join your bingo group? What are all the details of it. Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here WISHING EVERYONE A BLESSED AND SAFE CHRISTMAS.
WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Merry Christmas everyone. I finished everything I am going to do today. I got the groceries for our family Christmas Eve dinner, which will be chili. Our church is having a evening service and then we will eat afterwards. My youngest son will be doing the Christmas dinner and this year it is ham, as we had turkey at Thanksgiving. I do miss having turkey on Christmas, but with Thanksgiving so close my family decided to do ham.
Being from Canada our Thanksgiving is in October so the turkey dinner is far enough apart. I will have my family there that is the important thing, and to get a little religious it is Jesus birthday and that is more important than turkey.
See you all on Thursday I think.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Nothing exciting for me tonight. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & can enjoy your families.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm about as ready as I'm going to get not doing a whole lot this year, got some numbers scattered all around the board. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถโ˜ƒ๏ธ

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to michol on her win. WTG woman!

I got five numbers and have a wait, but I am thinking someone will get it tonight.

Now I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, stay safe and enjoy the season. See you all on Thursday.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP