Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Dec 21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 612

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Dec 21st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 612

Hi Everyone, Finished up my shopping, the kids are splitting up their visits, they are coming on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, So I will be taking both days off.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-5  I-17  G-49  N-35  O-66

N-40  B-11  I-28  O-61  G-57

B-9  N-34  O-72

Good Luck, Back in a bit, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I am glad you will have a chance to spend Christmas with your family. This year we are doing what we did at Thanksgiving, having Christmas at two places, only because my son is all for the rules. He said you shouldn't have more than 8 people with you at Holiday times and we have a total 12. So my exDIL and her boy friend and her mother will be having dinner at her house, and my sons and their children and me will be at his house. I will be so glad when I can spend time with all my family at one time.

I got a few numbers tonight. I went outside and saw the Christmas Star. I tried to get a picture of it, but I couldn't. 

You all have a great night stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Lots of hits.  Promising.  Promising.

One would think that those who live in tropical year round climate would not feel the same winter effects.  Not true.  I cooked stew and baked bread already this week.  Now I'm thinking of making mulled wine to sip on in the evenings, even though it's in the low 70's once the sun dips into the deep sea.

Tonight we'll  all have a chance to see the "Christmas" Star, aka the Star of Bethlehem.  Astronomers are calling it the Great Conjunction of 2020 when Jupiter and Saturn form the rare "Christmas Star" on winter solstice.  If it's cloudy , try to catch it tomorrow  night or the next night. You don't need any equipment for this sighting. Just your curiosity. If you miss it, then you'll have to wait 60 years for the next conjunction. I won't be around for that one, so I will need to catch this one.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

That's great Jen. I was going to ask if we were having a three day week and now I have my answer.

Got a few numbers but not going anywhere with them.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

That's great Jen enjoy your time with your family, I wasn't gone be here Christmas Eve got things to finish up.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP