Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug20th Welcome To Bingo Game 490

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug20th Welcome To Bingo Game 490

Hi Everyone, Rainy days are here again, rained all last night, and has started up again..computer is slow, internet acts up when its stormy..

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-9  I-21  G-52  N-35  O-66

G-49  N-43  B-2  O-73  I-18

I-27  O-68  B-14

Good Luck, I'll check back when I can, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

It rain off and on, but it is still hot. August and September are our hottest months in Texas, and also hurricane season. One year ago today Hurricane Harvey hit Houston and left a mess that they are still trying to recover.
I got a few more numbers tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Today off to a good start,one row looks good will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone enjoy your good weather,ours is nice.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm doing really good today, but still no Bingo.

Our islands are moving into the hottest part of the summer (usually from mid-August to mid-September). It is usually the time when the hurricane alley in the Pacific is most active. Although we are blessed for not being on this destructive path most of the time, we do feel the side effects of a bad weather system.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Cool morning here 48 degrees  - has warmed up now.  Only 3 numbers for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We been getting a little rain here and there talking about thunderstorm tonight, I got 3 numbers so far.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Off to a slow start. I figured I was late only to find no one had posted yet.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP