Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 488

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 488

Hi Everyone, Another heat wave is upon us, 90 earlier , in the high 80s now, supposed to get some cooler air and rain tomorrow, then right back in the oven...

Oh well, nothing we can do about the weather huh?

Here are the #s for today>

B-2  N-32  I-23  O-67  G-52

O-74  I-19  N-41  G-54  B-9

N-33  O-61  B-12

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry Ladies, The G-44 should have been G-54, will edit the post.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers today thats a start Ha! Ha! Weather nice here had some rain in the morning but now weather is nice,daughter went to State Fair and broughht me back some cream puffs yum.Enjoy them.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

We'll be thinking of this hot weather come winter...it feels like someone left the oven on...I got three numbers this evening...We have had more darn flies coming in our home and had to spray twice for wasp building a nest behind the gutter on the roof...I can't wait for fall ...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Gee - got 6 tonight but, they are all over the board.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

The heat has also returned here in Northwest Tarrant County Texas, We are suppose to get rain starting Wednesday and for the rest of the week after that, so I hope we do, because we need it.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, Shouldn't G-44 be N-44?  Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks michol, it was supposed to be G-54, I fixed my post..Jen

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Although I have the same concern as Michol, 44 is in my N column, so I just daubed it and left it in there.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, just finished doing my card for this week and then realized it was time for Bingo. 

Nothing great to start out with, will see what tomorrow brings.

Hot here but we didn't go in the pool today. The company is all gone and safe back at their home. School starts next Monday and this Thursday is open house.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I tries not to go outside unless I really have to because of the heat but like you said nothing we can do about the weather. I got 3 numbers so far good luck to the rest of you.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP