Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 2nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 644

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 2nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 644

Hi Everyone, Hope you enjoyed your weekend, it's been nice here, sunny day's and cool nights.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-12  N-39  I-19  G-52  O-64

N-32  I-25  B-3  G-56  O-70

G-47  B-9  I-22

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit,Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am not waiting but I am in pretty good shape even though I am only half way to a bingo. Good luck everyone.

Rain every day, it's getting ridiculous.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I got 7 numbers today and 1 away from a Bingo what a good start โ˜บ๏ธ good luck to the rest of you!! At this moment it's pouring down outside.

Regular Social Butterfly

7 right-on numbers!  What a hot start of the game. Keep it coming.  I can take it. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Last night it rained and a cool front came in dropping the humidity which makes the heat bearable. It was raining around me this morning, so my grandson cancelled washing my car. He said he would do it tomorrow. 

My neighbor last night play very loud latin music and my bedroom was about 20 feet away. I actually went over in the pj's and asked very nicely if they could turn it down a little and they did for about 10 minutes. I guess someone called the police as you could hear it all over the neighborhood, and the music stopped. They probably thought I called. 

I got a few numbers tonight to help me get started. 

You have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP