Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 21st, Welcome To Bingo Game 449

Hi Everyone, Well did any of you get to watch the Solar Eclipse? What I saw here was really awesome, had my special glasses too! Missed the first part because of cloud cover, but I saw the rest.

Here are your numers for tonight>

B-4  N-40  I-16  G-57  O-72

G-53  B-9  O-66  N-35  I-20

I-27  O-63  B-1

GOOD LUCK, Gotta fix up something for supper, check back in a few, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers tonight and my card looks like a roller coaster Ha!Ha! Saw the ellipsis on Tv It was cloudy here and we only had a partial.Good Luck all and for those of you that saw the ellipsis nice.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

2 numbers  today  good luck to all

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Only a few numbers. I stood out in my backyard and with special glasses I saw a partial eclipse the next one will be a total one over Texas.
I got only 2 numbers tonight. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh it was something - so exciting. Only 3 numbers for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Couldn't see from here, too far away, it just got a bit dark and we did have a cloudy day anyway. I have seen it get darker before a bad T-storm. I'm glad you got to see it.

I got 3 numbers but nothing great. Now back to my dinner. 

Good luck to everyone.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I watched it from state to state on Tv...where we live it didn't appear to get very dark outside..I got quite a few numbers tonight ..I have great expectations ..ha
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP