Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 21st, Welcome To Bingo Game 449

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 21st, Welcome To Bingo Game 449

Hi Everyone, Well did any of you get to watch the Solar Eclipse? What I saw here was really awesome, had my special glasses too! Missed the first part because of cloud cover, but I saw the rest.

Here are your numers for tonight>

B-4  N-40  I-16  G-57  O-72

G-53  B-9  O-66  N-35  I-20

I-27  O-63  B-1

GOOD LUCK, Gotta fix up something for supper, check back in a few, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers tonight and my card looks like a roller coaster Ha!Ha! Saw the ellipsis on Tv It was cloudy here and we only had a partial.Good Luck all and for those of you that saw the ellipsis nice.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

2 numbers  today  good luck to all

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Only a few numbers. I stood out in my backyard and with special glasses I saw a partial eclipse the next one will be a total one over Texas.
I got only 2 numbers tonight. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh it was something - so exciting. Only 3 numbers for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Couldn't see from here, too far away, it just got a bit dark and we did have a cloudy day anyway. I have seen it get darker before a bad T-storm. I'm glad you got to see it.

I got 3 numbers but nothing great. Now back to my dinner. 

Good luck to everyone.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I watched it from state to state on Tv...where we live it didn't appear to get very dark outside..I got quite a few numbers tonight ..I have great expectations ..ha
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP