Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 13th, Welcome to Bingo Game 489

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 13th, Welcome to Bingo Game 489

Hi Everyone, A sunny day, not to bad out..

Today we Welccome back convertiblegal, good to

have her with us again!

Here are your #s for today>

B-10  I-24  O-71  N-40  G-52

N-33  G-50  I-18  B-4  O-63

I-27  B-8  N-43

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Sandy

Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbers today all over the place,Ha!ha!.Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Ooof, it had been an annoying 24 hours with my computer. A malware (Advanced Ad Cleaner or something like that) took a hold of my computer and wanted me to click here, click there etc. I could not do anything without its intrusion. Luckily, I remember an app that could combat this malware for my Mac. But there too, I had to pay a "ransom"--one year subscription--before it would get rid of the pesky malware. I chose the lesser of two evils. Now, my computer is protected by Malware Bytes and I'm $40 poorer.
Does anyone know anything about this Malware Bytes app for Mac? Can I rely on it or should I get rid of it in favor of another app?

Recognized Social Butterfly

Welcome back convertiblegal. It has rained all day. I had to feed my feral cats between the rain storms. Thank goodness it stop raining long enough for them to eat and than run for cover.
My grass is looking green instead of brown. This rain is to continue until tomorrow afternoon than the hot weather is back.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Another hot day. Got 6 numbers tonight but, nothing has lined up just yet.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome back convertiblegal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I got 3 numbers for today.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

An overcast day with drizzle ...no Sun today! Lady Luck is smiling down on my card..lots of numbers....
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP