Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 9th Welcome To Bingo Game 471

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 9th Welcome To Bingo Game 471

Hi Everyone, Woke up to a snow covered landscape, it was awesome, it started snowing around six last night and kept  coming down, before ten am it was almost all gone! Some crazy spring we are having, Mother Nature is off her meds!

Here Are The #s For Today>

B-12  N-33  I-18  G-46  O-75

I-20  G-52  O-64  N-37  B-2

N-31  I-28  O-72

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Winter Or Spring?Winter Or Spring?

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, I missed you by about 2 minutes and had to get off because dinner was ready and my grandson was here for some family time as he was off work, so I never made it back.

We had some rain off and on after 2pm yesterday. Today is a rainy T-storm day, already got one and more are coming.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Love the picture..they say snow is the "poor mans' fertilizer"...ha we must be very poor...I got 4 numbers..we'll see what tonights numbers bring...Happy shoveling to those who have it..I don't want anymore...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbers today but all over the place maybe tomorrow some numbers wiil come together,Ha!Ha!.Good luck all see you all tomorrow and yes the weather is nuts we had snow also and now it.s colder than a you know what.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I spent a cold weekend with temperatures in the 30's at Texas Motor Speedway, but I was warm, as I was smart enough to dress for the weather Today the sun is out and it is slightly warmer.
Got a few numbers tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Oh dear! maybe Mother Nature misplaced her spectacles, and push on the snow making button instead of her Spring sprinkle one!
Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh the weather is crazy - rain this morning - bright sunshine this afternoon & they say 70 tomorrow.  Only 3 numbers for me tonight.  Have a good evening

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Beautiful picture Jen, I got 4 numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP