Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 429

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 429

Hi Everyone, Spring, Sunshine and Showers ! Tulips are budding out, daffodils are blooming, and some of the flowering trees are beautiful...

Mary Riley won our bonus game last Friday.

Here are your #s for today>

B-6  N-34  I-16  G-57  O-71

G-51  B-13  O-73  I-18  N-38

N-43  O-62  I-25

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen 

Bronze Conversationalist

Three numbers tonight all over the place so no luck here.Good luck all and stay warm and dry.Can't believe they said on the news that we might get snow tomorrow evening,just what you thought could not happen.See you all tomorrow.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner of last week. Good job Mary. A few numbers for me. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to Mary Riley on the big win of Bonus H    Got lots of numbers today but scattered good luck to all Stay dry

Social Butterfly

Congrats Mary!!!   4 numbers for me tonight.  Going to watch the basketball game - see you all tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, ouch, bad T-storms have been passing over us since early afternoon. It poured non-stop and I figured we would float away, LOL! Really not funny but you gotta keep your sense of humor.

Okay. better get this done as we had a short power break just when I was trying to get on, so you never know when we might lose it altogether.

I have a wait and we will see what tomorrow brings. Better weather at least for sure.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to Mary!!👍 I got 5 numbers all over my board.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A slow start for me two numbers..Congratulations to Mary Riley on her winning the Bonus Game...A beautiful day for sure..lots of people out enjoying it walking with their dogs...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP