Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 30th Welcome To Bingo Game 474

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 30th Welcome To Bingo Game 474

Hi Everyone, A great day here 77 out ! Nice, I finished mowing, and did a little yard work, loving it !

Here are the numbers for today>

B-7  N-41  I-17  O-61  G-52

O-65  B-3  G-48  N-31  I-16

G-60  I-19  N-33

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

iheartbingo.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Glad your feeling better just take it easy.3 numbers today will see what tomorrow brings good luck everyone and enjoy the nice weather we've gone from winter to summer it was 72 today crazy weather can't make up it's mind which way to go.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The Internet service for my part of Waikiki has been down for almost 8 hrs. I had to turn on the hot spot on my cell phone and use phone data as Internet carrier. to check the called numbers for today. For that extra effort, I got 3 hits on my card.
If ever you have down Internet service , and your cell service is 4G LTE, this is good enough to get online with it, if your usual cable Internet is not working or when you travel. It's a more secure way to get online than using the hotel or airport wi-fi.
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm glad I am not the only one that knows how to do this trick. My oldest son showed me once when our electricity and internet were down. Thanks for the reminder. I also keep a portable battery pack to recharge my phone.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Jen, so glad you are feeling better - just don't do too much.  Got 4 numbers tonight - nothing special.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I will repeat what everyone else has said, and I am glad you got some yard work done, but we worry that you may over do it because you feel great. We don't want anything to happen to you, and I say that as a concern friend. Enough I will get off my soap box.
Got some numbers to help this week. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you are feeling good enough to do some yard work, just don't overdo it.

Four for me tonight, all over the place.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good you got some yard work done today but don't over do it,  we reached the 80's in temp today. I got 4 numbers so far.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP