Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 26th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 630

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 26th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 630

Hi Everyone, Got really warm today, but the wind is having a hay day, had to move some of my potted plants to a more sheltered spot.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  I-22  G-48  N-43  O-66

I-29  N-35  B-9  G-56  O-73

G-54  I-26  N-38

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

A few numbers favored my board, but nothing to brag about.  Nice day here after a rainy one yesterday. Good luck everyone.

Prisonnurse, just call the office tomorrow morning, and ask, they can tell you if there is anything special you need to do or not do whatever the case may be.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi all, it's been a nice day here today really got out and enjoyed it. I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Summer is slowly slinking in in the middle of the Pacific. (I should rewrite that sentence to avoid using "in" twice, but I like the sound of it all.  My apology to any English teacher out there.)

Four balls made a safe landing on my board.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I hope your weekend was great. Jen I got a few numbers tonight to get me started.

I am to have a heart cath. on Wednesday and I still haven't got any information from my doctor, and it is driving me crazy. I get my mail anywhere from 3:30-6 pm. so if it comes tomorrow and I am required to do something on Tuesday it will be too late. I am driving my son nuts because I don't like doing things last minute. Now I am driving you all nuts. Sorry for the rant, just had to get it off my chest. I will probably put this on Facebook.

You all have a bless night and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP