Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 16th Welcome to Bingo Game 472

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 16th Welcome to Bingo Game 472

Hi Eveyone, Talk about crazy weather, woke up to big snowflakes falling ! It didn't last long, but it sure turned cold, looking for a temp of 29 tonight!!

Hope you all had a good weekend, we celebrated the great grandsons 11th birthday yesterday, a fun time.

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TODAY>

B-5  G-51  I-19  O-70  N-34

I-22  N-43  G-54  B-3  O-63

G-56  I-28  O-67

Good Luck, I'll check back later, I'm cleaning out cabinets in the kitchen, where did all this stuff come from? lol, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Today the sun is shining brightly and the temp is still on the chilly side. Yesterday Patriots Day was a bummer..especially for the marathon runners but they prevailed...I got four numbers two of them are in agreement...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got two numbers.Woke-up yesterday morning and we got 4 inches of snow we're going backwards yuk I hear up north in Green Bay it was like two to three feet of snow,I think Wisconsin can't wait for summer enough of the snow and they say tomorrow even more,thank God for a warm house won't like the bill when I get it but at least Iam warm.My daughter all ready warned the family and friends that this summer if she hears them say it's to hot they will get punched.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I woke up with temperatures in the low 40's but now it is 80. I got 6 numbers tonight.
On Friday I got two kitties that are 8 weeks old. A friend of mine mama cat has babies so he gave me two. I wanted females but it looks like males with a question mark. Their names are Trouble, of which he is and the other is Black Jack because he is black and white, but also the more aggressive. They are only 1 pound in weight, but they chase each other all over the room. I have an extra room and that is where I keep them for now.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

4 for me tonight - but, nothing special going.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We woke up to 39 degrees this morning, got a Cold front coming thru, 3 numbers for me today and scattered around. I hope your grandson enjoyed his day.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow Jen that's cold and here in north FL they are saying 49 tonight.

Two for me and not friendly with each other.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP