Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 13th Welcome to Bingo Game 576

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 13th Welcome to Bingo Game 576

Hi Everyone, A blue sky sunny but colder day..and they say it will be colder this week, there was even a rumor about snow..

HERE Are the numbers for tonight>

B- 5  N- 32  G- 47  I- 25  O- 61

G- 56 O- 67  B- 8  N-40  I- 28

O- 71  B- 11  G- 50

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

WTG Sassilady on your win. Well Bonus round tomorrow. It was cold today and tomorrow, they say our warm weather will be back next week. I was worried because I haven't any flowers yet, but the way the weather is going, it may be the end of May before I can safely plant anything the weather is going.
Sad to hear about the tornados west of me.
Got to see my grandsons via of FACETIME, and did get to attend my church service via of video.
You all take care. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, Congratulations to SassiLady on her quick win๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ I did get 5 numbers though.

Regular Social Butterfly

I'm missing the 2nd N number on my bingo card, Jen. You sent me N44, then 4, free, 32, 39. Did you mean 40,or 41, or 42, or 43, etc.... ?

Without the questionable N, I have 4 hits. That's about 30% of the called numbers. But the Sassy One has a bingo. WTG! Let me pinch her for good luck.

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry miliannie, it's N- 40

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh dear, I almost feel guilty about saying this but I have a bingo on card #106.

B-11, I-28, Free, G-47, O-71. Now I will duck in case there is anyone out there that wants to throw some rotten tomatoes my way.

Good luck in the bonus game everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

No rotten tomatoes, Just CONGRATULATIONS ! 

This is a Good Bingo. Way to go SassiLady ,You are our first Winner !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg

Social Butterfly

Woke to snow & 15 degrees - we made into the 20's. Lots of possibilities on this card. Stay warm 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP