Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

MON ,Welcome to Bingo Game 696

Hi everyone,hope you all had a comfortable weekend.

Summer is hanging on here,looking forward to Fall.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N - 35 - G - 56 - B - 2 - *I -20 - O - 67 

B - 7 -* I - 25 - N - 41 - G - 50 - O - 72 

G - 60 - B - 11 - *I - 28  

Let's play Bingo ladies, GOOD LUCK.

Regular Contributor

Hello. I recently joined. I am in my late fifties and live in the New York area. I look after my considerably older hubby. I have two cats and one dog. Reading and quilting are two of my favorite pastimes. I really enjoy meeting new individuals. I used to work in fashion and still get a kick out of reading Vogue!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Welcome @ChloeF35006 . I live in Texas. Hope you have beginners luck. ๐Ÿฑ

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Welcome @ChloeF35006 where in NY? I relocated from Upstate NY, Rochester area,  toTN. We have been here 8 years. I was born and raised in NY and lived there all my life until 2014 when we moved to TN.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi y'all, all is well here and had a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š Starting out this week with only four numbers, but that leaves me needing two more for a bingo.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello. I recently joined. I am in my late fifties and live in the New York area. I look after my considerably older hubby.
I have two cats and one dog.
Reading and quilting are two of my favorite pastimes. I really enjoy meeting new individuals. I used to work in fashion and still get a kick out of reading Vogue!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It was and is 103 today. @jen43  I have been having a lot of memories of various things that have occurred in my life and one of them is the bingo game. I remember some of the members that have gone and how long we have been playing this game. 

I had an incident this weekend. My mailbox and my neighbor mailbox was destroyed by a reckless teenager early Sunday morning (1:53 a.m) Our mailboxes are incase in brick and it spread across two driveways. I heard the sound when it happened but thought it was something else and went back to sleep, but when I went to get the newspaper at 5 a.m I saw what remained of our mailboxes. I took pictures and the police were called. I got a picture of the car that did it and my neighbor two doors  down caught everything on his outside camera and gave it to the police. Since we have HOA they will be ones to replace it and get hold of the parents of the teenagers as their insurance will be paying it. When it happened the teenagers (4) of them got out of the car ran but one came back to talk to my neighbor and told them a tow truck had been called. The police is saying it is a hit and run and since it contained mailboxes it is a federal offense. I hate to be those parents.

I got three numbers tonight which means I can look forward to a better night tomorrow. 

You all take care and stay cool. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Had a nice weekend, I got 4 numbers to start off with.

Regular Social Butterfly

By golly, Jen.  I think you found the solution to  posting the troublemaker I numbers.  Thank you.

Honored Social Butterfly

You're welcome, but the thanks goes to vexed who gave me the heads up with 

the *. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP