Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Sept3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 492

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Sept3rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 492

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your weekend I did..

Very hot here, in the 90's, needless to say I've stayed indoors.

Here are your #s for today>

B-5  N-34  G-51  I-21  O-65

G-46  B-8  N-38  O-72  I-16

B-13  G-53  I-27

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

1236509_542163449221312_563274151_n.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

I " labored " today over a family dinner. Four couples and three kids came over to my place and devoured grilled lemongrass chicken, cold cauliflower, and coleslaw with vinaigrette. Pineapple and melon chunks were our desserts. It's our farewell party to summertime.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers for me it's a start,Ha!Ha! Rained most of the day tunder and lighting also a bit noise to say the least,hope tomorrow gets better.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I woke up this morning to rain, as the tropical depression is still affecting us. I guess I should consider myself lucky because it could have turned into a hurricane, as August and September are our hurricane season in Texas. It was cool today that was nice. More rain tomorrow.
I got a lot of numbers hopefully it will help towards me getting lucky. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had a cool cloudy day - nice for a change. Only 3 numbers for me. Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We have company for two weeks...my brother-in-law. I hadn't seen him about ten years so it's fun catching up.

We had a couple of really bad down pours with lots of wind and thunder. Quiet now though and we mostly hung out on the screened in patio.

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hope everyone enjoyed their day, I stayed inside and now it's looks like a storm is coming. 5 numbers for me today.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Five numbers for me...Because it's so hot today we opted to stay in where it was cool...Watched tv and read magazines and a book..It is labor day ..a day to relax...
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP