Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Sept 18th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 453

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Sept 18th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 453

Hi Everyone, Warm and muggy here, has felt like rain all day, but nothing, just humidity...

Here are the #s for tonight>

I-21  O-68  B-3  N-32  G-55

N-43  B-11  G-47  O-72  I-24

B-7  G-51  I-17

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

A little late in checking the numbers, I got five which is great...We are gearing up for another surgery for hubby tomorrow so pre-adm-tests today. Hopefully all will go well and then another surgery not too far down the line..This is the fourth surgery in three years ..when it rains it pours..all has gone well for him and I hope it continues...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi all. It's so good to be back to Bingo with Jen!

I had to do grocery this afternoon to refill the larder. This and that, here and there, have kept me away from checking the first numbers of the week until now. The strong 6 hits brought a huge smile to my face. Oh yeah, it's soooo goood to be back !!!!!!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Six numbers tonight and a nice start.Warm here also,no rain and we need it.Good luck everyone stay safe and cool.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It has been hot here as well. I had to water my grass for the second time this season. We are suppose to get rain but it is all around us, just doesn't want to come to Fort Worth. Got 6 numbers, maybe a good omen. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Five for me tonight, looking good.

The heat is back, a high of 91 today. UGH!

Good luck and everyone have a nice evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

On a few sprinkles of rain here and there maybe we'll get it later. 6 numbers today.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

2 #  tonite Got some rain this eve Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Got 5 on my card today but, nothing is lining up.  Nice day here 82 was the high - leaves are beginning to change - Fall is around the corner.  Have a good one.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP