Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON SEPT 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 652

Honored Social Butterfly

MON SEPT 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 652

Hi Everyone, Well our hot weather is back, in the 90's today, supposed to be like this all week, I will not be working outside, and the AC is back on !

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-11  I-22  G-46  N-34  O-63

N-43  B-5  I-19  G-50  O-69

B-3  N-44  I-26

GOOD LUCK, Stay cool out there. I'll be back soon, Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to our group MarkD, it's always nice to make new friends.

Now Jen how did you get warmer temps today than we have in North FL. I am jealous, our high was only 88. This morning at 6 am it was only 63. Maybe I should consider moving back north.

I got 2 numbers tonight and they are social distancing so I need a lot of help tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Welcome @Mark510810 to our little group. I got a good start tonight and have one spot looking good.

Tomorrow it will be raining for the rest of the week, according to our weatherman. It is coming from Arizona so I will have to tell my friend Bonnie she can keep it there. I do need the rain but they say it will be serve. 

My computer is running out of juice so I better go plugged it in and not do what I did with my phone today. I was trying to pay a bill over the phone when it went dead oops, my bad. 

You all take care and have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Welcome @MarkDes . I guess the beginner's luck will go to you now. 😊

I have a few numbers practicing social distancing. Weather is cooler and it is teasing that it might rain. Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

Nine hits for me. Not bad for a Monday! 60s here this week with temperatures in the 40s at night. I feel fall! Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

I have a good start.  Thanks for the friendly numbers.

Periodic Contributor

Thanks!

Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome New One, aka @MarkDes 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP