Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON SEPT 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 651

Honored Social Butterfly

MON SEPT 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 651

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good week end.Mine was slow and easy, spent time doing nothing.lol

Here are the numbers for tonight.

B-2  I-24  G-47  N-35  O-64

I-16  G-52  B-5  N-41  O-68

N-38 B-9  I-27

Good Luck, Please Welcome Kathy to our Game, Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Monday everyone. Welcome to our bingo Kathy.  All is well here. I have three numbers and no help at all. We are still having 70's and 80's. Good luck everyone.

Super Contributor

Hi. JEN, I DIDN'T RECEIVED MY BINGO CARD FOR THIS WEEK

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my, I will re send them Mary, So sorry this happened, Jen

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Kathy, welcome to the bingo game.

Sandy

Gold Conversationalist

welcome kathy  good luck  expecting rain here for next couple of days and cooler weather too.

WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome Kathy, with a K.  Be a chatter box.  We like to read your expressed reaction to whatever. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Welcome Kathy to our group. I got a few numbers tonight and not in any set pattern.

My weekend was doing great until yesterday when two miles from my home a military jet crashed in a neighbor destroying the houses minor injuries to anyone in the house. The pilots ejected and had injuries. The neighborhood is in an area that is most likely to have planes crash nearby. Their houses are really house to the Navy Base and on the glide path for when the jets are taking off and landing. Every so often the F-18 fly really low over my house and scare my cats, and I find them under the bed. I grew up on military bases so I am use to the planes flying low, I always say leave my roof on please when they fly over. 

The weather was extra warm today 100, but the weatherman has assured us that a cold front is coming tomorrow, and Fall will be here.

You all take care and will see you tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

Welcome, Kathy. Four numbers for me. Not bad for a Monday. 60s and 70s for us this week, with cooler nights.

Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to the group Kathy, I got 2 numbers so far. My weekend was very good no rain and not to hot.

Social Butterfly

Glad you got to do nothing Jen! Welcome Kathy.Good luck to all.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP