Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Oct 21st Welcome To Bingo Game 551

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Oct 21st Welcome To Bingo Game 551

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, we had showers and wind this morning, but it is pretty calm now.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-7  N-32  I-16  G-52  O-66

I-22  G-57  B-11  N-43  O-74

B-6  N-40  O-68

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Social Butterfly

Only 3 for me tonight.  We had this crazy wind just that biting cold stuff -they say snow is on the way.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got here today with no problem, got 3 numbers so far.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Today's number results are more sedate, but not too shabby. If I can get 4 hits everyday, there's a very good chance that some of them will hold hands and do the bingo dance.

The beginning of the Fall season is like a menopausal time. Some days hot, some days cold. The more polite term is the Indian Summer for those hot days (in the Mid West anyway). You get the feeling.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hey miliannie, I hailed from New England, Massachusetts to be exact and we also called it Indian Summer, just saying.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Last night I had thunderstorms and about an hour from me a tornado and it did extensive damages to businesses and houses, and schools. Right now it is sunny and warm. A cold front came in and tonight it will be cool.
My kitties and I spent our night in my closet until 4 a.m. My outside feral kitties made it thru the night, and there were only some leaks in their kitty house.
Only got a few numbers. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We had a cloudy day, with a bit of rain.

The bad news is that I have one lonely number. LOL!

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP