Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON OCT 26th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 604

Honored Social Butterfly

MON OCT 26th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 604

Hi Everyone, We are getting more rain tonight, and cooler temps.

We have a new player tonight, forko23 is joining us, please welcome him to Lets Play Bingo !

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-5  I-18  N-37  O-63  G-51

O-73  N-34  B-11  I-20  G-48

I-26  B-2  O-66

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit,Jen  bingo-8.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, everyone!! I think that I've picked a wonderful bunch to associate with here. It's a couple minutes past midnight now but yesterday, Monday the 26th, was my 65th birthday! What a nice gift though your warm welcome is to me though. Thanks again and good luck to all of us!

fork23   aka    Jack    ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello forko and welcome to our group.

I am off to a slow start but that's okay. Jen I think you are expecting cold temps up there so try and stay warm. We had a partly cloudy day today so it hasn't been too hot and today wasn't as humid as the past week. I hope it stays this way. 

Good luck to everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Welcome forko23 to our little group of bingo players, glad to have you join us. We come here Monday thru Friday and sometimes we get lucky and yell via cypher Bingo. I have been playing for years, and enjoy coming here everyday. You will hear of weather, our family, and just general gripes about things. 

I have finally got my cold weather in Texas, and this Canadian is semi happy because the rain has come with it, and maybe freezing rain tomorrow, if there is this person will not be going to exercise class.

I got a few numbers tonight, I hope I do better tomorrow. See you all tomorrow, stay warm if it is cold where you are or stay cool, if your are in the part of the country that is hot. 

Charonanne E Kading
Gold Conversationalist

hello welcome forko23   good luck game.  you have joined a group of wonderful folks here. been together for years thru thick and thin , still keeping the faith.

WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome to the diehard Bingo group, forko23. Many of us have been playing for many years, and we can't remember the original reason. But we show up every day that Jen opens the "Bingo Hall", for the thrill of being able to type in BINGO after Jen calls those daily elusive numbers.  Occasionally we talk about our aches and pains. the weather, or the current unusual happening in our neighborhood. Warning: this game may be habit forming, according to the Surgeon General of the Digital Universe. You have nothing to lose but a few minutes a day.

Honored Social Butterfly

Welcome to the group forko23 happy to have you join us, I got 7 numbers so far and some are lining up pretty good.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP