Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON OCT 25th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 656

Honored Social Butterfly

MON OCT 25th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 656

Hi  Everyone, Cold here, it was trying to sleet this morning ! Spent most of the day trying to draft proof my house.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-8  I-16  N-34  G-57  O-64

I-20  N-41  B-11  O-62  G-52

B-4  O-70  I-28

Good Luck, I'll check back soon. Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks @Vexed. Yes, I have put a big dent in this year’s shopping. I like your idea of making things. Those are very meaningful gifts.

Social Butterfly

Gee thanks @miliannie . Now I have to think of gifts. I usually would have it all done by now. I don't give gift cards. Cause I can't afford to give any decent amount. Sometimes I make things. Fortunately and unfortunately, I don't have a lot to shop for. @LindaB671 is the best shopper, she is nearly done I bet. How very interesting @prisonnurse06 . Rewarding for you and an excellent thing to teach perspective doctors. I am with @ladyfox58 with 4 numbers. On @SassiLady 's rollercoaster ride with the temps. Good luck all with the game.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm starting off with 4 numbers and a few of them are lining up together.

Silver Conversationalist

@prisonnurse06 That program sounds very interesting. Good for you!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I was just in a Zoom meeting with 4 premed students and it was our last meeting. Being a retired nurse I joined a program where we act as mentors to premed students, and teach them how to talk to seniors. I get 4 students every school year, and really enjoy the program.

As to my Bingo card it isn't doing well. It is hard to believe that Christmas is only two months away. I am also having a difficult time on deciding what to get everyone. But I am thinking of gift cards for most of them, and I also have a granddaughter that is 10 years old so I will have to find out what she likes and try and get her something. 

Jen I can't believe sleet, I hope this isn't a sign of an early winter. 

You all take care and I will see you tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm very poor on numbers tonight, only three and they are scattered all over and far apart. It's 71 here right now, but starting tomorrow we are going to be in another downhill course on the thermometer. Like I have said before, a regular rollercoaster ride. Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

@jen43 Sleet?! Oh boy! Cool & rainy here this week. Yes, @miliannie Christmas is just around the corner. I’m looking for two numbers in two different places.

Regular Social Butterfly

Oh my, this is the last week of October 2021 !!! This Christmas, I am not going crazy looking for a specific toy.  My last grandchild is 12 (yes, he got his Covid shots) so I can be "crass" and just gift cash to all grandchildren.  But my sister's grandkids are under 8 years old.  I don't look forward to shopping for them.  Not because I am related to Scrooge, but because there's not much to choose from.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP