Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON OCT 11th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 654

Honored Social Butterfly

MON OCT 11th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 654

Hi Everyone, Sorry I'm late, we had this crazy pop up storm just as I was getting ready to post, complete with thunder , high winds and lightning, so I had to turn off everything and wait it out.

That said, hope you all had a good weekend.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-13  I-29  O-68  N-33  G-51

N-44  B-6  I-16  G-47  O-73

N-42  I-22 B-15

Good Luck, Pizza is what's for supper tonight, I'll be back in a bit, Jen.  bingo-8.jpg

Social Butterfly

Glad the storm wasn't worse Jen. Pizza sounds good too even unrated ones. 😊 Linda always fixes a good meal. Ladyfox's is good too and Charonanne's.  Y'all need to send me care packages. 😄  I had chicken, livers and green beans.  Lazy from drive up. Great news on your son running the marathon Linda. Not everyone gets to do that. Hope you aren't too sore in the morning Charonanne

Got 3 numbers. Good luck all.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow I have seven numbers but I am thinking that G42 should be N42, please check that one out Jen.

@ladyfox58 I don't blame your grandkids as I never liked lima beans either. I always found them too dry.

@LindaB671, you should be very proud of your son Jack as he finished the race, and came in 997th of 15,374 runners.  That was some accomplishment.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

YOU ARE RIGHT,SassiLady. it should be N-42, I will edit my post, you know, I thought that looked odd when I typed it, should have listened to my inner Me.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen your pizza does sound good, I will be having pork chops and bake potato with butter and cheese. 

Last night a storm came through with 65 mph winds only damage I got was leaves all over the place. There was some possible tornadoes south of me but they determined it was high winds. 

Today I got ambitious and cleaned my living room and arranged the furniture. My grandson was suppose to help me, but he didn't get up until noon and I was done by that time. I will probably paid for it tomorrow.

I got a few numbers to get me started tonight. Today was the Canadian Thanksgiving, and when my husband was alive we use to celebrate it, but not anymore, and I miss doing it. 

You all take care and have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Pizza sounds good Jen, I have Lima beans, cornbread, fried chicken and rice & gravy 2 of my grandkids that's here don't like the beans, I got 4 numbers also today good luck to the rest of you!

Regular Social Butterfly

Great numbers today.  But, I'm still nowhere near a bingo.

Pizza!  Yay!  One of the many crazy things we do when cruising different cruise lines is to grade their pizza.  We have not tried all cruise lines, but among the 6 that we have, Celebrity had the best pizza!!! And we hated it, because it was so hard to resist. 

Silver Conversationalist

@jen43 Glad you weathered the storm. Pizza sounds good. It was chicken with sun dried tomatoes & balsamic vinaigrette over rice with broccoli here tonight. Last night was tacos made with ground turkey. I got four numbers, which I’ll take for a Monday. Our son ran in the Boston Marathon today. Have a nice week everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP