Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON NOV 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 460

Honored Social Butterfly

MON NOV 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 460

Hi Everyone, A colder start to our week, and going to stay for a while.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-5  N-35  I-20  G-53  O-69

I-27  B-12  O-63  G-48  N-42

N-36  I-17  B-2

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers all over the place,will see what tomorrow brings,good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Where did the time go lately? I seem to be running behind the clock the whole time. Am I in wonderland? But of course, I am. Like all the people in it, I wonder where the time goes. Is there still some tea left for half a cup, because I don't have time for a full cup.
Recognized Social Butterfly

This weekend my oldest son and my oldest grandson who will be 20 next year and my granddaughter came for a visit. We all went to Texas Motor Speedway to watch Dale Jr. race there for the last time.
This morning I had my final cataract surgery done on my right eye and it hurts more than the left eye did, but I had to come and get my bingo numbers.
It was very hot here this weekend. Prayers to those people who got injured and died worshipping God this weekend in Sutherland Spring Texas. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Cold here today - they say snow is coming tonight.  Only 4 for me tonight.  See you all tomorrow.

Honored Social Butterfly

Two for me tonight. Nice day again.

Set the clocks back and I wish I could have set the dogs stomach back also. I know I was still sleeping at 5:30 and trying to get in another few winks  but Samson's stomach said it was 6:30 and his breakfast was late. LOL!

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got a few numbers today, we have rain coming.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP